Friday, December 2, 2011


i wish i could stop this kind of"night" life!!!!!!! i want to quickly escape from this"night" life,
i am boring of rushing assignment until midnight,
i always hear the muslim sing a song everyday...everyone is sleeping,
but i am still doing...what a bad life i have!!!


now is almost 6am!!!!!!!!
what kind of bad like i have!!!!!!!!!
i am still doing my assignment
other people have a sweet dream
but now is my horror dream
 
and the bad thing is 
my questionnaire got many many problems
im a useless person
cannot do the thing very well
i had do the bad questionnaire
everyone doesn't know what i want to ask
everyone got question mark in my surveys

i had try my best to do
i know i got a little impluse
i am full of confident on my surveys
i think everyone should know what i do
but it just based on my THINK
i am feel depressed  sad  regret

i regret that why i dun want to double check on my surveys
i regret why i want to quickly to print out 100 surveys
i regret why i dun want accept the advise of my supervisors to print out 5 survey first

i know this is late for me to redo the survey
because i have no time
so i just give my friends to fill up the problems surveys
it is the truth thing that i mention is 
i am the LOSER





No comments:

Post a Comment